Garlicky Green Bean Stir-Fry
My mouth is definitely watering just thinking about this meal. Not only is it really healthy, but also really good.
2 1/2 cups chopped cabbage
1lb ground pork
1 onion – chopped
2 1/2 cups green beans – chopped if using long ones
3 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy-free “soy” sauce
2 tablespoons gluten-free flour (I used my homemade flour blend. Just about anything will work, though.)
- Chop cabbage and onion.
- Brown the garlic, onion, and ground pork.
- Add cabbage and cook it down until the cabbage is soft.
- Add green beans. Cook until they’re warm and soft.
- Add rice vinegar, “soy” sauce, oil, ginger, and black pepper. Stir.
- Add flour. Simmer for about 5 minutes to let the sauce thicken and coat the food.
This recipe was a hit with my family. It was really easy to make, and not very time consuming!
More from my site