Tahini Roasted Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
I’ve never ever made asparagus before. In fact, I can’t remember ever eating it either. With my #1 veggie, green beans, a no-go for me now, I wanted to try a new safe veggie. Enter asparagus. It did not disappoint, especially since it was wrapped in bacon.
This recipe would work great as a side dish or an appetizer. Makes 12 portions.
1 lb asparagus
2 tablespoons tahini (give or take)
12 oz bacon (12 slices)
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Break off ends of asparagus – just bend and they’ll break very easily on their own. It’s okay if they are all different lengths.
- Rub tahini on each piece of asparagus.
- Roll a slice of bacon around 3 stalks of asparagus, then sprinkle each grouping with the seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Flip over, then bake for another 20-25 minutes.
More from my site